Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Busy Weeks

Since the Summer Holiday started, I have been extremely busy with all the summer activities for the children. My son has joined the summer science projects and field trips, as well as the swimming lessons, on top of his normal weekly singing lessons. My daughter has to go to her daily school for the makeup classes missed due to the SARS outbreak. She does not have any time to join any summer activities this year, apart from her normal weekly dancing lessons and music lessons. I have tried my best to fit all my time each day in sending each of them to and from different centres and venues for their daily activities. Every day, I seem to have just enough time to check my emails, not to talk about any time to do any blogging at all.

Busy weeks in these hot days.....