7-1 Protest
1st of July (tomorrow) is a public holiday in Hong Kong. It is to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong to China. However, on 1st of July (tomorrow) there will be a lot of people protesting in the street in Hong Kong to express their unhappiness about the government with the name "for freedom, against Article 23".
..........
People like to complain, blame, criticise, grumble... when things are doing too well
"Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved."
~Marcus Antonius
"If you don't get everthing you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want."
~Oscar Wilde
"It is no use to gumble and complain;
It's just as easy to rejoice;
When God sorts out the weather and send rain;
Why, rain's my choice."
~James Whitcomb Riley
"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."
~Author Unknown
"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.
~Ancient Persian Saying
"If you don't like somthing, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."
~Mary Engelbreit
"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."
~Abraham Lincoln
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
~Maori Proverb